It’s easy to stay on course when the ocean is calm and no obstacles stand in our way. However, when the waters become turbulent and the boat begins to rock, we may panic if we’re not prepared to face challenges which appear larger than life.
But, do you know every obstacle you face has an underlying reason for appearing within your reality?
The purpose of every obstacle we face is to teach life lessons which allow us greater clarity as we proceed towards the attainment of our goals.
Instead of giving up, ask yourself the following solution-focused questions:
- How can I make this work?
- How can I turn this situation around?
- How can I strengthen my resolve?
- How can I turn this into an opportunity to move me forward?
If you want to succeed, develop or improve the following traits which research shows successful people have:
- High Desire to Succeed
- Wholehearted Commitment
- Unstoppable Determination
- Cultivation of Curiosity
- Unwavering Optimism
- Patience through Thought and Action
Study the following chart to learn “how to never give up!”